Subject: Invitation - Stakeholder Workshop on the Study on facilitating free movement through further digitalisation in social security coordination
From: "digitalisation-ssc" <[email-masked]>
To: "digitalisation-ssc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2025 11:11:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the scope of a study Ecorys is currently carrying out on behalf of the 
European Commission (DG EMPL) on “Facilitating free movement through further 
digitalisation in social security coordination”, we would like to invite you 
to attend an online stakeholder workshop on Thursday, 12 June 2025, from 
09:00 to 12:00 CET. You can find DG EMPL’s letter of support and the privacy 
notice attached.
The aim of the workshop is to validate the preliminary findings of the 
study. We will focus in particular on the policy options and their potential 
impacts. The session will combine plenary presentations and interactive 
break-out discussions. Your input will be valuable in shaping the study’s 
next steps.
Additional information, including background information on the study and a 
link to connect, will follow separately, closer to the workshop day.

We kindly ask you to confirm your participation by 2nd June 2025. We look 
forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions or would like more background information, do not 
hesitate to contact us at [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kind regards,
Claudia Nerilli
On behalf of the Ecorys team

Claudia Nerilli
Junior Consultant - Policy & Research
E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Avenue des Arts 46 | 1000 Brussels | Belgium
www.ecorys.eu <http://www.ecorys.eu/>

Disclaimer

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have 
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and 
delete it from your system.
Ecorys adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 standards, ensuring 
quality management, environmental management and information security. We 
are committed to reducing our environmental impact, so please consider the 
environment before printing this email.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of Ecorys. Unauthorized use, disclosure, or 
copying is prohibited. This email has been scanned for viruses and malware 
and may have been automatically archived.
Ecorys processes personal data in accordance with the General Data 
Protection Regulation (GDPR). For more information on how we handle personal 
data, please visit our privacy policy.